
My friend MaryRuth just reminded me how much I like Mario Party! It is the best game ever! People at all skill levels can play and have fun. They just came out with Mario Party 7, which we got. It is so much fun. This one is even more fun because it is more random who wins. So everyone can play and have fun, and even those people who aren't very good can still win.
We would play with MaryRuth and her husband Joey all the time. Now they live too far away. Sigh.
I would recommend this game to everyone!
3 comments:
We owe our addiction all to you!!! :)
Well then you better bring it for Christmas so we can play.
Oh, and I hope you get a commission from Mario Party for your advertising. :)
Have you tried the psycho rabbit game, I think it is Rabbid Rabbits. It was very much like Mario Party, but more fun and demented.
Post a Comment