Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Life is SOOO boring....

I know it has been OVER one week since my last post, but there is NOTHING happening here to report. So I'm going to do a random "thoughts of the day"
  1. Nintendo Wii's. Still can't get one. We go out EVERYDAY, but we either just miss them, or they don't have more, etc. etc. etc. Sigh. Someday.
  2. Sickness. This weekend Xander got really sick and was throwing up (again). But he's better now.
  3. Young Women's. We have been growing steadily. We are now up to 6 active girls, and up to 12 when the inactive ones come (which is getting to be that they come to almost all the activities). That is SOOO much better than the two girls who were inactive that we had when I was called a year and a half ago.
  4. Visiting Teaching. Usually I love to go out visiting teaching, but one of my sisters makes it so hard to visit her, that I really don't even want to try any more. Is that evil of me? The rest of the sisters I love! We all have a lot of fun.
  5. Cabin Fever. So I am starting to get cabin fever. This time of year it always happens. I am ready for summer!
  6. Broken Camera. Our camera really isn't working that well, so I probably wont' be posting pictures until we get a new one (which won't be for quite a while).

Well, that's all I can think of. Better go. Crying baby.

7 comments:

Leisa said...

that is so depressing. you didn't even mention that me and chatz came to visit on saturday and we went out to eat and that i wasn't feeling well and had to pee and then hit my head then got my legs ran over by a run away passanger seat. Now you can't say that that was depressing for. because we were all laughing amidst the tears of pain.

Unknown said...

I hear you on the boring... but I've decided sometimes boring is better than broken cars and health problems and such.

And I really like Liesa's comments. Sounds like an interesting story!

So glad that you keep posting even when life isn't exciting.

Ya, can't find a Wii here either.. But if I do you know I'm marching down to the UPS store and mailing one to you!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Ok, sorry, that is not Lauren that posted. It's MaryRuth. I'm on the computer of the people we're babysitting and apparently she's logged in and I'm not. So sorry about that!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, Leisa's story sounds like a classic Leisa. I love it. I am sorry you are so bored...I hate feeling restless more than anything else in the whole world! Keep on keepin' on girl! Love ya.

Uberly Ewe said...

Sorry that you got cabin fever! I do too. I have been trying to get out of the house at least one time each day with some activity. Library to pick up books, shopping, playdate, Moms group, gymboree, or Bug's therapy sessions. I guess I am just missing the warmth, and the sunshine and green grass, and pretty colored flowers....now I am more sad than when I first started to post. Booo Hoooo.

Ryan and Angela said...

Bummer about the cammera. I guess I better come and relieve your Cabin Fever.

Mom/Lisa said...

I'm so sorry that you are so bored. Hang in there. Things will get better. :,