Tuesday, March 20, 2007

IKEA Grand Opening.


It's offical. Wednesday May 23rd! Apparently they will allow you to start lining up at 8:00 am on Monday May 21st (that is two days before the grand opening. Yes two full days before). Although I don't think I will line up for the grand opening. I will definately go on the 23rd. It is going to ROCK!

Click here to read the official press release. Hooray. Everyone put it on your calendars now. PARTY AT IKEA!

6 comments:

Jared said...

I will become very, very, very poor starting May 23...

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

How exciting!

MaryRuth said...

Ok you know I'm a total IKEA junkie!!!

Now I can move back to Utah AND we can go together!!

So excited for you!

Ryan and Angela said...

Sounds fun.

Mom/Lisa said...

This is the funniest blog yet!

Mom/Lisa said...

So, how is Ikea? Time for a new blog entry?