Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm in Boise

Just a quick update. I made it to Boise today. Hooray! We don't have much planned, which is perfect. It is just an excuse to let Xander play with his cousins. He and his little cousin Cody are having a blast together. They run around and copy each other, and then they giggle. It is so cute. I'll post more when I get back on Tuesday. In the meantime, no more updates. Caio!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy to hear you made it safe. I am glad you have such good friends to play with while Jared is in China. Keep me posted.

The Maddens said...

Boise!?! What is wrong with Spokane? It is only another 7 hour drive. Fine!! maybe next time.

Ryan and Angela said...

I didn't even know you did this update. Where was I? By the way, Cody has been saying a lot today, "oh ooh awe he oh who who who". You'll never guess where he got that. I promise it wasn't from Nemo. Well, not directly. Miss you guys.