Sunday, April 05, 2009

Baseball, Green Food, Family Party, Bird Refuge and Lulu's

Long title, I know, but this is going to be a long post.  Why?  Because I finally took all my pictures off my camera (it's been almost a month) and I wanted to let you know what we have been up to.

First of all, it got really warm, and Xander and I played outside A LOT!!!  One of his favorite games right now is baseball.  So here we are playing outside.


Then it was St. Patricks Day (and Paul's Birthday).  We had green lunch (since dinner was at Paul's house)


Then on the 28th we had a family party.  Here are all the guys in back playing (and the only picture I got).

The next weekend we decided to check out a bird refuge down the road from us.  It has a mile long boardwalk, with various information about wildlife in the area.  Best of all, it was free!  So my mom and Crystal came to join us:



Then this last weekend we went to Lulu's house in Logan.  We had so much fun painting her wall, laughing about our childhood, and shooting clay pigeons.  Here are the shooting pictures.

Lu and Wally

Jared

Emily

Wally showing me how to shoot (since I didn't know how).  I shot 2 out of 3!  Not bad for a beginner.

Sideways, I know, but you get the idea.

Even Xander got to shoot!  He thought it was AWESOME!!!

Wade (Wally's brother) came and played too!

Then we all tried to fit in my car to go back to Lu's house.  It was tight, so we tried putting Emily in the trunk.

But just squished her in the back with the two kiddo's.

And Leisa and I sat in front (against Leisa's will)

Fun times had by all!  Thanks for having us Leisa!

4 comments:

Emily said...

hahahhahhhahah! I love these pictures! That was a great weekend! I loved it. Thanks for coming up, thanks for playing. That was great.

Love you.

Sharon said...

What a great update!

Chatzy said...

Looks like so much fun! Lets get together soon and have another party!

Westin the Incredible said...

Don't they have Wii all those things you've done? Hit a baseball? Shoot a gun? Come on Plumbs, we live in the digital age. A kid shouldn't know the outdoors unless he was unwanted, ditched in the woods, and raised by wolves.