Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Why I am so blessed...

Today I am  feeling very blessed and here is a list of why (in no particular order):
  1. My wonderfully gracious Aunt, who in her free time runs a greenhouse in her backyard, has given me enough flowers to plant my front flower beds.  FOR FREE!  How wonderful is that?!?
  2. My windshield on my car is broken (very badly), I finally called our insurance to see what it would take to get replaced.  They said we have $100 deductible, but other than that it would be covered.  So I called around until I found a place that said they would waive the deductible for us, because work was slow for them.  Score!
  3. Thanks to Obama's stimulus package, we pay less for our health insurance now that Jared is laid off than we did while he was working.  The result is a brand new PERMANANT tooth for less than it would have cost without insurance.  ROCK ON!
  4. Our realtor said she thinks we can sell the house for what we owe ($299,900).  IF we can sell it by owner.  If we have to pay realtor fees, we will end up owing money, but who knows.  Maybe someone out there will relay our home info onto a friend, and we can sell it for cheaper.
  5. A great neighbor who continues to worry about us and bring us food over (seriously KayLynn, we are fine, you don't need to bring us food.  Our freezer is running out of room!)
  6. We have a happy healthy family.
Life is good...

5 comments:

Renee' said...

I wish you luck in selling your beautiful home. I look at the picture of your place, look at mine and wish I had your storage space. We have two boys and the sports equipment is never ending.

Erin L said...

Thanks for the bday wishes. I laughed and laughed. Although I don't think I'll fall for it this time.

* Nancy * said...

You deserve the many great blessings in your life! May God continue to bless your family.

Emily said...

Heidi, I love this post! What great and amazing blessings! Oh this makes me so happy! What a great week.

Ryan and Angela said...

Man, I aam behind on blogging. It is so nice to see you happy. I love gratitude blogs.