This week has been a busy one in my (Hardman side) extended family. We had two new babies born this past week. On July 15th my sister Chelsea had her baby girl Serena Dawn. She is sooo adorable. We went up to visit her in the hospital. Here are the pictures:

Then on my Dad's birthday (Monday July 20th), Isaac and his wife Jenny gave birth to their adorable little boy Nicholas Isaac Steven. My mom was up there in Boise with them on Monday, but Jared and I went up Tuesday through Thursday to play with the girls and visit Jared's sister.
On Tuesday we drove up and played with the girls at their apartment, took them swimming (and accidentally stole their pool key. Sorry, I will mail it out tomorrow!!!). I, of course, forgot to get any actual pictures of the baby since I was so busy having fun playing with the girls.
Tuesday night we spent at Ang's. Then Wednesday I went and picked up Ike's kids and brought them to Ang's to play for the day:
After lunch we all went swimming. Jacquelyn and Kathleen had matching pink with white polka dotted swim suits.


The next day Ang's ward had a primary pioneer "trek" and activity. So I brought Ike's girls over again to play. Kathleen and Jacquelyn were BEST friends, and held hands the ENTIRE walk.


I forgot their swimsuits that day, so we played water games instead. Including water balloons out back, and washing my car (thanks guys!)


When it was time to go Jacquelyn was soooo sad! She and Kathleen hugged FOREVER!!! They did not want to say good bye.


And I had to document that ALL THREE car seats fit in the back of my car. It was tricky, but we did it!


Thanks again to Ang for hosting my babysitting days. You are such a wonderful person/hostess. Also congratulations to all the new babies! Sorry Ike and Jenny that I forgot a picture of your precious little boy! Fun times were had by all!!!











4 comments:
What a great sister and Aunt you are! I'm sure Jenny appreciated the break and one on one time with the baby.
Congrats on all the new babies, sure was nice of you to go visit them all and help out :)
Hello, I have found you at last. And now that I have, I can't contact you. There is no where on this page that lists an email or link to send a message. So I hope you get this. This is Chris Fosburg from 22nd ward. Can't wait to reconnect with you guys. Here is my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1007055438&ref=name And my email is cfosburg@gmail.com. My phone number is 509-280-9192. I am at training for 6 weeks so I am hard to reach by phone. Take Care, please write back soon.
Chris Fosburg
Great Pics! Thanks for coming up. We are blessing Nicholas Sunday, You'll are invited. It will be in Mom's ward.
Post a Comment