Saturday, August 22, 2009

Do you know the way to San Jose?

Jared is going to find out, sort of. Tomorrow he is flying to San Francisco for a job interview (keep us in your prayers). It is for a company called Play First. It could be a very good position, and although I am not holding my breath, I am ready for us to have a job.

San Francisco could be really nice. Jared has family is San Jose (his grandparents) and a couple of aunts and uncles in the surrounding areas. If he gets it I will post it here. If he doesn't, then I won't. So if you don't see a post about us moving to SF here soon, then you can assume we didn't get the job.

Anyhow, wish him luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope he gets it!!! Well I don't want you to move but that seems inevitable anyhow. I love that area it's so pretty and great weather. Cory has family in that area too. We got to visit them when we lived in Monterey.

Unknown said...

I do know the way to San Jose!! Good luck you two! We would love coming to visit you there.

Chris said...

I'll be praying for you both.

Isaac said...

I got engaged in SF, and SF use to have a good football team. Hmmm.. That's about all I can think that is good in SF, and they are both long gone. Maybe you could change that....