Sunday, August 08, 2010

Random Lists...

Well, I am VERY behind in my blogging, so tonight you get some random lists:
  1. Last weekend my grandpa turned 90. We had a big party for him. Good times had by all.
  2. This weekend was my family reunion on my other side. Love seeing all the family. Once again, good times had by all.
  3. This month we FINALLY have health insurance. Hooray! I am very relieved that nothing has happened MAJOR to us this past year, we could have really been hosed (I can't wait for the health care bill to kick in so we don't have to worry about not being able to get insurance in the future).
  4. I dyed my hair last night, a deep burgundy red. I love it! (Inspired by my sisters hair and my cousin Megan's hair)
  5. Jared just finished school for the summer semester. We are halfway through his Bachelors degree completion, two more semesters to go!
  6. We finally have daycare/pre-school figured out for fall. I HATE that I have to send my son to day care/pre-school. But, I don't have much of a choice right now, and I couldn't ask for better people to watch my son for me (I have my visiting teachee Julie arranged to watch him. Her son is Xander's age, and they BOTH love playing with Batman stuff).
  7. We are looking earnestly for a new car (we have been using my sister Emily's car (Thanks Em), and she comes back from DC in a week and will want it back. With me working and Jared going to school, we have reached that point where we HAVE to buy another car. Please keep your eyes/ears open for a good deal for us.
Sorry I don't have amazing pictures, but at least now you are up to date.

5 comments:

Marilyn Hardman said...

Thanks for updating.

Steven and Megan said...

Haha yay I got mentioned in your post! I hope you are liking your hair. It was good to see you guys on saturday!

Twin Times said...

I am sure your hair looks great. If I hear of any cars i'll let you know.

Sharon said...

I bet your hair looks cute. Post a picture.

MaryRuth said...

I want to see pictures of your hair!!!

congrats to Jared on awesome grades!

Love when you update!

xoxo