Halloween 2010 was a lot of fun. Apparently my work really gets into it. So I worked with my team and we came up with a "Pinocchio" theme for Halloween. Seeing as how I was the only female, it seemed fitting that I would be the blue fairy. So I found a $10 dress at DI and made my wings. Also, Jared has been "dying" for me to go blonde. So I dyed my hair VERY blonde to go with the blue fairy theme. Here are the pictures:
Here is my with some other members of my team. They were the blue's brothers.





16 comments:
Your wings turned out SOOO great! How long did it take you to finish them? Xander made an awesome Iron man. Also I think your blonde hair looks super sassy! can't wait to see it in person!
I love your costume and I love your hair! It looks great! It is nice that your co workers are so great it is always easier to go to work if you enjoy them.
Haha how cute! Love the costumes :)
Oh man, that is soooooo good. You look super cute. And Xander and Cody were twinners. Too bad we don't live closer. I could have gotten a twinner picture. Maybe next time we see you guys we will have to have them wear their costumes.
Heidi, I miss you....
you look so super HOTT!! (an extra T was added for emphasis) Those wings are incredible. And Xander looks awesome too. Tell him i think he is the best ider man ever!
Yay! You won!! Good thing too beucase your costumes were super awesome. And, I love you as a blonde, it looks good on you.
Totally hott! Yep, with an extra T! Well done on the costume Heids! Well done.
Whoa wait... doesn't the "hott" use to describe extreme superficial beauty already have two T's? So there are no extra T's in your adjectives Lulu and Emlu. Heidlu, way to go on actively participating in the coolest holiday ever.
Those costumes are awesome!
Great costume Heidi.
I miss Heidi updates!!!!
xoxox
time for an update
So, it's been a while since I read anyone's blog... Looks like things are going well for you. Mack and Xander need to get together to play soon. I noticed Xander's love for superheros. Mack had a Batman Christmas and got a lot of the Imaginext Batman toys, too. Boys are so fun.
I was just going to email you that you haven't updated your blog for a long time when I realized somehow I missed this Halloween post. What a great place to work! Looks so fun! You are a lovely blue fairy! And Xander looks so cute! Thanks for posting.
So, HOORAY that our boys got to play today! Mack just loves Xander and they had a wonderful time together. Hope to see YOU soon, and let the boys play, again!
Post a Comment