Once I picked up kiddo we had lunch and played video games until 3:30. Then we went to Boondocks for their unlimited games from 4 til close (an amazing deal). We went and did Star Wars Laser tag, twice. Then mini golfing, twice. Then bowling. Played a bunch of arcade games. We had dinner there and played more arcade games. Kiddo wanted to play laser tag again, but it was full of teenagers, and I didn't want to fight with him about it. But we got everything list above (minus dinner) for $15 a person. It was sooo much fun. We just got him (8:45) and are now ready for bed. I can't wait for tomorrow.
4 comments:
Thanks for letting me share a fun day with you all
HOly cow! Xander isn't going to know what to do with himself once you have to go back to work. I am sure glad you guys are having so much fun together.
I don't think Xander is going to like it when Jared comes home and you're no longer a SSAHM....
I love all the fun stuff you're doing with Xander... he's always going to remember what an awesome mom you are!!
Post a Comment