Today is my 10 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 10 years already. I was telling everyone at work that I was freaking out over being married for 10 years way worse than I was freaking about about turning 30.
Anyhow, Happy Anniversary Jared! Love ya!

9 comments:
Happy anniversary!!
Wow! I can't believe that it has been 10 years!!! CRAZY!!! Hope you guys are doing something fun to celebrate!
Happy anniversary :)
You are so beautiful!! Wedding day pictures are always so awesome!! And Jared well he looks skinny! Love you
Ahwwwww. The look of young love!
congrats
I've been thinking about it and I think that there is a reason you were the oldest (girl that is). Thinking about being married 10 years, and thinking about turning 30 makes me go a little dizzy, but since my sisters are probably my closest friends, it is good to see you guys go through it and so by time I am married for 10 years you will only be a few short years away from 20 years. adn when I turn 30 you will be just a few short years from turning 40!!! So, I guess what I am saying is all in all I am glad that you were born 8 years before me. LOVE YA!!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe our 10 year is coming up in a couple of months. I'm in the same boat as you, more freaked out about the 10 years than the 30th birthday.
Congrats to you both. Your wedding pics are lovely!
Post a Comment