Here they all are "falling asleep". They all told bedtime stories until late in the night
My brother Ike and his family came up. My sister chatzy and her family came. And my baby sister Crystal surprised us and drove all night from Albuquerque to be there.
Here are all us girls. Left to right my mom, Jenny, leisa, Chelsea, Crystal and me. Jenny and Chelsea are both pregnant and are due within days of each other. We really missed our other sister Emily.
Then we started having too much fun and I forgot to take any more pictures.







3 comments:
I LOVE it!! Those one's in the tent are so cute! Avery's hair is comically out of control. You can see the enjoyment in all the cousins faces. They love being together.
What a great, safe place to camp! I love it!
Love it. Thanks for coming
Post a Comment