Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ode to Ikea

So last night it was announced on the news that Ikea, my favorite furniture company in the world (and they are international) has announced a new store in Utah. They have bought land on in Draper on the corner of Bangerter and I-15. It will probably be two years, but oh, am I excited.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Ikea (which most people aren't, and this puzzles me). Ikea is the coolest, cheapest, most exciting furniture! They have the funnest modern designs, and very reasonable prices. You can check out their website by clicking the icons below

Check it out!

3 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Holy Freakin' CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! I can now move back to Utah!!

I LOVE IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

Seriously how can you not know about IKEA????

Ryan and Angela said...

HEIDI MARIE PLUMB! Why have you not shared this with us before. Keeping it all to yourself, eh?

MaryRuth said...

Is your middle name really Marie? How did I not know that?