Friday, November 25, 2005

Our Thanksgiving Day

For Thanksgiving we had my family come to our house. My whole family was able to come (Thanks Chelsea for taking off work). It was so much fun! Here I am with my brother and sisters.



It was the first time Xander met his cousin Jacquelyn (she was sick and couldn't come to the blessing). Here she is feeding him with Grandma


My parents are moving today. They are moving in with my Grandpa, so they didn't need their washer and dryer, so they decided we could use it while they didn't need it. So they brought them to us to use. Well, when they were unhooking it at their house, the faucet broke, and water was shooting everywhere. So needless to say, they were late getting here for dinner.

My sisters took my camera and took pictures for me. Here they are being cute.


Once they got here we had a wonderful dinner. We had turkey, stuffing, yams, potatoes, macaroni salad, jello salad, deviled eggs, punch ring, rolls, cranberry sauce, corn, and punch. For dessert we had three types of cheesecakes, pumpkin pie, and chocolate creme pie. It was delicious.


After dinner we all just hung out and visited. Then I told my sister Emily I would dye her hair, so we did a foil weave (that took forever! Her hair is like a mile long), but she loves it. (P.S. she doesn't always looked stoned, just this one, she would kill me for posting it, but it is funny)


We all had a great time. I love my family and appreciate them all coming down to see us!

4 comments:

MaryRuth said...

sounds like so much fun!!! I'm so happy that you posted the pictures!!!

Didn't see any pictures of Jared though? Did he attend? Also, no ham loaf? Or did I miss that?

Miss you guys!

Ryan and Angela said...

I am jealous. I want to see your family.

And Ham loaf is a Christmas tradition, not Thanksgiving, although it is good anytime of year.

MaryRuth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MaryRuth said...

did you get a new couch?? I just noticed it!