Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This week at the Plumbs

Well, this last week has been an interesting week. I broke out in hives. Never had hives before, but apparently that is what I had. My doctor didn't know what it was so he put me on Benedryl and told me if it got worse to call a dermatologist. Well, it got worse. It spread all over my legs, my arms and my chest. And OOOHHHH how it itched. I wanted to scrape my skin off my body! Well, the dermatologist put me on some medication, which finally is helping (after almost two weeks). I thought I was going to go crazy!

My parents are officially moving next weekend. They are moving in with my Grandfather in Morgan and are buying his house. I will be sad to see them leave the house I grew up in, but I don't live there anymore, so it really doesn't matter to me. Plus, they are moving in with my Grandpa, so it is still a familiar home.

My friend Joey is now officially smart. He took the Mensa test and placed in the top 2% of the population. Congratulations Joey! I always knew you were smart. Now if only you were appointed King. Then the world would be a better place. You can check out his official "Smart Card" on their website www.joeyfrancks.com.

Xander is cute as always. Yesterday my sister Chelsea came and played with him all day. It was really nice, I was able to get a lot of things done while she just played with him. Here are some pictures of him being cute yesterday (mostly for Grandma Lisa, she loves pictures of us).


2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

So sorry you have hives! I had them in high school and they were horrible!! I hope you get feeling better soon!!!

Thanks for the shout out to Joey on his smartness. Your comments made him happy!

As for your parents moving it's always hard thing, even when you're an adult. My parents moved last year from the house that I'd spent my whole life in. it's wierd to go and visit and not know the people in the ward and know that some weirdo is living in "your" house. but at least they moving in to a house that you know. that'll be nice.

Cute pictures of Xander!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Hives?! That must be horrible! I hope they go away soon.

Xander is soo adorable. In that first picture you posted of him I thought it was Logan for a second. If you put that picture and a picture of Logan together people would think they were twins!