Friday, March 10, 2006

Thanks Mom

So earlier this week Xander got really sick. He was throwing up non stop for almost a two full days. On Tuesday night, I started to feel sick. And I started throwin up. By Wednesday I could barely move. Not to mention that the runs hit in about the same time. I wanted to die. So I called my mom to come babysit. And being the wonder woman that she is, she dropped everything and came right down. Thanks to her I got to rest and sleep and she got to play with Xander. It was a lifesaver. I wanted to get a picture of her here helping me out, but forgot. So when her and my dad came through the next day, I grabbed a shot of them. Here is a picture of my mom and my dad with Xander.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that is the cutest picture of mom dad and xander. they are so happy

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, Xander looks so happy. How fun to have such a happy baby. I am glad you are feeling better, but jealous. Right now, when my kids get sick, I just throw up with them and cry until Ryan gets home from work. But I throw up even when I am not sick, but they are. Sometimes being pregnant stinks.

MaryRuth said...

I'm so sorry you were sick! You should have told me... i wouldn't have been whining about my failed pizza dough.

Hope you're feeling better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Niagra falls shooting out both ends. I hate it when that happens:( That is a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you were sick. We have been sick here at our our home too. Spencer had the flu and now just has a bad cold, and cough. Enough to keep waking him up at night. Thank goodness he has tubes in his ears though or we would be having another ear infection. Hope you continue to feel better. It is great to have family to help out.
-Brenda