Friday, January 05, 2007

Nothing Really New Here

I feel bad, because I haven't been a better blogger this week, but nothing really exciting has happened.

Jared worked lots the past few days, we Xander didn't even get to see him on Wednesday or Thursday.

Tuesday Xander had his 15 month check-up. All things looked good. He is growing big and strong.

Tuesday night my sisters came and babysat so Jared and I could go on a much needed date. (Thanks again Chelsea and Crystal). Xander seemed to have a lot of fun.

Today the O'Very's came over to play games (after trying for over three weeks to schedule something, both of us just kept having things come up).

And that is the extent of the week. Boring, like I said.

3 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Whatever, that sounds like a productive week. Where are the pictures of cute little 15-mo-old Xander?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ang, that is a pretty productive week. I am glad you got to go on a date with your honey--even if it did pry Chatz and Crys from me.

MaryRuth said...

Boring is good. Means bad things aren't happening.