Thursday, January 11, 2007

Random Pictures

I went to empty the pictures of the camera today and found a few random pictures that I thought I would post.

First of all, a couple of weeks ago, I had Jared bring Xander home from church early because he wasn't feeling well. Jared got home, and set Xander on the floor while he took care of a few things, and he fell asleep. Here he is zonked in the middle of the living room floor.
Also, I guess while my sisters were here babysitting last week, they took some pictures. Here they are:

Xander and Chelsea watching a movie on Jared's computer
I'm not quite sure what is going on in this picture, but Chelsea looks like she is gone off the deep end, and Xander looks bored out of his mind.
And here is Crystal and Xander watching Cars on Jared's computer.
Thanks again Chelsea and Crystal for coming to babysit last week.

6 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

How cute. Little Xander is growing up so fast. I can't believe it. Thanks for finally putting pics on. That is so cute that he fell asleep on the floor like that. That is how you know he wasn't well.

Chatzy said...

What do you mean you don't know what was going on in that picture. Me and Xander were making faces. I thought that was obvious. But, I am glad you finally saw the pics we took!

Mom/Lisa said...

How cute he is. He is looking so much like Jared. What great sisters you have!! I'm glad to see pics posted again. I thought we were losing you to blogging.

MaryRuth said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe how big Xander is getting!

Love you!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Xander is one cute little boy. He's growing up so fast too!

Emily said...

I can't stop laughing at the picture of chatzy and Xander. Oh that is so funny.