Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Weekend in Boise

This weekend we went to Boise and had a BLAST! I love going and hanging out with Jared's sister Ang, and her family (her husband Ryan, and their kids, Kathleen, Brandon, and Cody). Xander LOVED having other kids to play with (when they weren't beating him up). And I loved getting out of the house.

Ang was the perfect hostess, and was so great. Thanks a ton Ang! I forgot to pull out my camera until the morning we left (Monday Morning), so I don't have a lot of pictures. Plus, my camera has decided it doesn't always want to work so most of the pictures are blurry. However, you can go to Ang's (click here) site to get more pictures.

Here is the first picture showing how crappy our digital camera is. It is Xander playing with Cody on the floor. Xander loved reaching down and touching Cody's toes.

Here are Brandon and Xander playing together. They loved to chase each other around.

Here is cute Kathleen (note picture still blurry) smiling for the camera.
Here is Ang and Cody. Cody is getting so big, so fast. But he is just so stinkin' cute.
Here is Xander, Kathleen and Cody playing. We tried to get a picture with all four of the grandkids, but Brandon didn't want his picture taken, so this is what we got.

Here is Xander and Kathleen together on the sofa. Kathleen is trying to keep Xander still for the picture.

Here is Brandon hiding from having his picture taken. He just really didn't want to pose for the camera.

Again, Ang's blog has more pictures and more of the fun things we did over the weekend. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks again Ang! We had so much fun. I wish we could see each other EVERY weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Angs baby looks alot like xander -mom-marilyn

Ryan and Angela said...

how cute. too bad your pictures turned out blurry. they would have been sooo cute.

Uberly Ewe said...

My digital Camera is not working as well too. So I understand the frustration of blurry pictures.

You look and sound like you had a great time. I wish that we could see our family more often too.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast, especially Xander. What cute kids you all have!

Anonymous said...

Man! That looks like you had so much fun!!! I am so jealous. I need a weekend away!

MaryRuth said...

How fun!!! It's always so fun to hang out with family that you like! Glad you guys had a good trip!

Road trip to see us next time!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute.

Mom/Lisa said...

How cute these are! I'm so glad you get together.