Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So, I've been busy....

I know I haven't updated for a while (thank you Emily and Chelsea for pointing it out to me). But, I have been busy. Last week, I was mad that our landscaping wasn't going in for a while longer. So I e-mailed our realtor (who recommended the guy), and Jared started harrassing him. Well, we found out today, that our fence is in, and he has us scheduled to start next Wednesday (Hooray. Now we just pray he is actually telling the truth, because of not beware the wrath of Heidi).

Last week on Friday Jared took the day off, and we went to my Aunt Nina's house to her pool and played. It was a blast. Here are some pictures.



Then Saturday I had my sisters Leisa and Chelsea (and Leisa's husband Andrew) over to play Mario Party 8. (Best Mario Party YET!!!).
Here are pictures of Leisa and Chelsea goofing off. They had soo much fun, I just couldn't narrow down which pictures to load, so I loaded them all. (beware a plethora of pictures are below).















Xander Loves playing with Cordi, but as you can see by the last picture, he also lets her know when she has gone too far.





Here we are all peeling eggs for deviled eggs on Father's Day.


Sunday we spent Father's Day at my parents house. Had fun, but I didn't get any pictures (sorry Emily).

Then due to some very unfortunate events, Jared's mom, and sister-in-law Ashley and her two kids came for an unexpected visit (Ashley's dad is in the hospital and is about to die. So they dropped everything and came). They left Spokane yesterday at 1:00 p.m. and got here this morning around 5 a.m. The one plus side to this, is Jared's brother Jonathan (Ashley's husband) got permission to come home from Iraq for 10 days. (He gets here tonight). So Jared's mom and the two kids are hanging out here, while Ashley is with her family at the hospital. We played with the kids today and here are some pictures of the three baby's in the tub.




We hope that things go well with Ashley's dad; it doesn't look promising, though. But, we got a nice visit with the family in the meantime....

5 comments:

Chatzy said...

I can't believe you posted that picture! You did it on purpose I know it! THat really was the best mario part ever! Sorry to hear about Ashley's dad. hope things go better.

Emily said...

Hurray for updates, hurray for your fence about to be put in, hurray for cute pictures, hurray for Chelsea's new hair colore....Hazaah for your blog!

Leisa said...

SO MUCH FUN!! I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES OF ME. WHO WOULDN'T REALLY! IT REALLY WAS ONE OF THE BEST MARIO PARIES I'VE BEEN TO.

Ryan and Angela said...

Cute pictures. And horray for your fence. I can't wait to see it. I love the pictures of Xander with Cordi. So cute.

I am so jealous that everyone gets to hang out with you while I am stuck alone in Idaho.

MaryRuth said...

Yay! I'm so happy you updated! I was starting to worry...

LOVE all the great pictures and fun updates!

Hip hip hooray for Heidi!!!