I made it home from Boise last night. It was a really fun trip, and I am so grateful to Ang and her family for allowing me into their home for almost a week. We had a lot of fun, mostly just hanging out. Kathleen had a dance recital while I was there, and we had some people over for milkshakes, which is always fun. Then Monday, instead of going home into a snow storm, Ang let me stay one more day, so we made Kathleen an upholstered headboard. And thanks to Ang, here are some pictures:
Here Xander and Cody are playing on Cody's car. They loved to take turns riding it, and pushing each other, then falling over and off of it. They were so cute together all weekend:

Then here is a picture of Angela's kids wrestling with her. It was so cute that I had to grab the camera and take a shot of it.
Here is the headboard we did for Kathleens room. It really has the perfect colors in it. We couldn't have found a better matching fabric if we tried.
Here are Cody and Xander playing together on the fireplace.
And here we all are eating our FHE treats of ice cream cones.
Tuesday on my way home I stopped by my sister Leisa's house. I hadn't seen her house yet. It is sooo cute!!! I love it. We went out to lunch, then to a craft store. It was fun to see her, even if it was only for a little bit.
Here is the headboard we did for Kathleens room. It really has the perfect colors in it. We couldn't have found a better matching fabric if we tried.
Here are Cody and Xander playing together on the fireplace.
And here we all are eating our FHE treats of ice cream cones.
Tuesday on my way home I stopped by my sister Leisa's house. I hadn't seen her house yet. It is sooo cute!!! I love it. We went out to lunch, then to a craft store. It was fun to see her, even if it was only for a little bit.I got home last night, and we were finally able to video chat with Jared again. Xander was REALLY shy around his dad, and wouldn't show Dad his new tricks he learned this weekend. (3 more days until he comes home).
I really just want to thank Ang and Ryan and Brandon and Kathleen and Cody for allowing me to come play. It was so much more fun than being home alone, and it was a great chance for Xander to play with his cousins. Thanks again Spear Family! You all rock!
6 comments:
I love the headboard! How did you do it?
Thanks to you for coming. We had such a great time. And the kids are still wired from it. Today a boy named Xander came over to play during activity days and the kids were very confused by it.
I am glad after almost a week with us that you don't totally hate us. Come again anytime.
P.S. I have gotten a lot of comments about the headboard. Everyone loves it.
Hello! I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but I am Chelsea's friend, I met you at her wedding. Anyway, I LOVE the headboard you made, how did you do it?!
I'm so impressed that you made that long trip by yourself! It looks like you had a wonderful week together. I love to see my kids as friends! I also want to know how the headboard was made. You may have to put it on the blog for all of us : )
I am so glad you are home from Boise! I am glad you had fun though. I bet Xander loved it! DO you think he will be shy around Jared when he gets home?
Post a Comment