Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pictures from China

Well, sort-of pictures from China.  I took some screen shots of my iChat session with Jared tonight.  He was showing me some of the cool stuff he bought for me and Xander (he usually waits until he gets home to show us, but I begged him to show me sooner).  Here they are:

We all get matching Shanghai T-shirts
I get this cool necklace with a Scorpion in it.
And this one with a little flower.
Then this is a little jade necklace.
I am excited for Jared to come home.  Two more weeks.  Sigh.

In other news, my dad came by today and helped me build shelves in my storage room.  I can now get all my stuff out of the end of my basement and it is nice.  They turned out so perfect.  I absolutely love them! 

I also got (from my parents) a huge section of carpet that their neighbors were going to throw away.  It fits PERFECTLY in my basement "bedroom" area.  One more step to having a "guest" room finished.

I went to my friend Denise's house on Thursday (Colby O'Very's wife).  Her husband is out of town for the weekend, so we lamented together, and let the kids play.  It was fun.

Next week I am going to Boise to play with Jared's sister.  I am excited about that.  Should be a nice break from here.

Well, that really updates my life, so I guess I will go.

3 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

So what is Jared bringing me from China? Can't wait to see you.

Chatzy said...

Cool pictures of china! At least pictures of a mostly american Hotel in china where mostly all you can see is jared anyway... but still cool all the same. I love the things Jared is bringing you, but I agree with Ang, what is he bringing me?

Crystal said...

I'm so glad you updated. I love the pictures. Feel free to come hang out with me if you get board, since I'm home so much....