Friday, February 01, 2008

China Pictures

Just so you know, I have been trying to get all of Jared's China pictures and load them on the blog today.  But to no avail.  First I couldn't find the link cable.  Searched, and searched, and FINALLY found it.  So I started downloading the pictures, but since Jared took some video, and apparently a long one, it froze half way through the downloading of the pictures.  Attempt 2, brought more results such as, anger, frustrations, bits of emotion flying everywhere, but to no avail.  It didn't even get through the first video, let alone the second one.  Then my battery to my camera died.  So, searching, searching, and searching for the battery charger, but no luck (next time Jared comes home, I need to make sure he unpacks EVERYTHING before he continues on with life).  Sigh.  So this is my update, with no pictures, and no stories (except the story about trying to update).

2 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

That really is a sad story. I am so sorry. Plus, I am so excited to see those pictures.

MaryRuth said...

sad... can't wait to see the pictures some day :)


Miss you!!!

p.s. still wish we were coming to China to see you!!