Just a quick note to tell everyone that Jared was laid off today. His company did a 10% cut back in workforce, and Jared was one of the casualties. He has severance until the end of March. So that will help. In the meantime, keep us in your prayers.
Oh I am so sorry! I will pray really hard. PS, I'm assuming no Disneyland. No worries. We'll go someday. But again, I'm really sorry. It's one thing to hear about layoffs across the country...quite another when it hits home. Sigh...so sorry. Love you!
I am so slow at reading blogs and I just read this one. I am so sorry. I hope that he hears something from California very very soon. It would be so much warmer for sure.
5 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that. Jared is so talented that I'm sure he will find something soon. My daughter Karrie is also trying to find a job.
Does this mean Disneyland is called off?
Oh I am so sorry! I will pray really hard. PS, I'm assuming no Disneyland. No worries. We'll go someday. But again, I'm really sorry. It's one thing to hear about layoffs across the country...quite another when it hits home. Sigh...so sorry. Love you!
This same thing has been happening alot here too. What a shame! I will be thinking about you and hope everything works out for you and your family.
I"m so sorry!! Good luck!!
I am so slow at reading blogs and I just read this one. I am so sorry. I hope that he hears something from California very very soon. It would be so much warmer for sure.
Post a Comment