Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome Blogstalkers

You know who you are.  The friend of a friend (of a friend of a friend).  The neighbor from 5+ years ago.  The cousin, who I don't keep in contact with much anymore.  To each of you I give you a good ol' welcome.

Blogstalking is something I do, and I know a lot of people do.  Some people think it is creepy, and thus make their blogs private (I hate all you people who do this).  It is not creepy.  It is just old friends who feel awkward saying they are curious how you are doing.  But want to keep in touch.

So to all of you out there, who randomly check my blog, welcome.  I LOVE that you want to know how I am doing.  I don't mind the fact you may have never even met me.  My blog is open to all.  Come and enjoy!

Now, that being said, feel free to post a comment and tell me who you are.  But if we have never met, tell me who's blog you linked through, just so I can make the connection.  

There have been many peoples blogs out their who's posts have touched me, and I want to tell all blogstalkers out there that my blog is a safe haven.  You are welcome to come and cuddle up by the monitor, and read all about my life.  Enjoy the story.  Take peace in knowing, you can come anytime.  The site will always be open.

13 comments:

Brittney said...

You caught me, I do occasionaly stop by your blog. I think I would count as a neighbor from 5+ years ago, eh?

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ... It's kinda creepy to think I'm a blogstalker. I've been called many things but that is a first.

Natalie said...

Love your post!!! I am totally guilty of blogstalking and I love to do it!!! Had a great laugh reading this, it was well put!!!

Anonymous said...

Heidi- you make me laugh!

Karianne said...

I like to blogstalk too. My husband is kind of a security nut, so that's why I went private. Sorry about that. You can email me and I'll send you an invite b_perrenoud@msn.com. There, I just gave away our life story because I posted our email on the net. Oh well.

Chatzy said...

ha ha ha! I love that you just posted this! ha ha ha... I am also a blogstocker, it is fun and I love to see the many different blogs!

The Maddens said...

I feel like I am a blog stalker. I hardly ever leave you comments any more. Dave Madden, use to hang out with you and Jared with the Franks while we lived in Spokane. We did everything together for like 2 years straight. I told Bethany that we have to go down to Utah for New Years next year so we can hang out at one of your parties again. I know it is still a long way away but she said that we should. We will see if she has to work New Years Day again. Oh the joys of having your wife be a nurse! Sometimes it really sucks, but the money makes up for the suck-e-ness.

Heather said...

Ha, Ha! I seriously chuckled out loud as soon as I read this post. Yes, I am a blogstalker! I have met you in real life and consider your family to be some of the sweetest, most amazing people that I have the privilege of knowing. Thanks for welcoming me to your blog so I don't feel totally awkward! :)

Anonymous said...

I am a blogstalker too Heidi. I've emailed you before. I'm a friend of MaryRuth's from Spokane WA. We used to work together in a scrapbook store. I scraplifted your idea for your family album for my dear grandmother, which she really loves, and we have boys that are the same age. I adore your blog and can't wait to see what new you have to say. I'm not a freak, just need to have my hubby help me set up a blog of my own so I can enjoy blogging from another viewpoint. Keep up the great posts.

Anonymous said...

So...I'm not sure if I'm included in there...but yes...I totally read your blog! I LOVE the pictures! :-D

JoAnn said...

Guilty here too. I do love to read about your life and fun things going on. Keep up the good work. It is great to escape our own lives for a while!

MaryRuth said...

read it. love it.

Josh and Melanie said...

HI, this is Melanie Bills. We were buds in Spokane. I, too, loved your parties and being in RS with you. Your little guys is sooooo cute. You cought me. I was blogstocking because I was interested in how you were doing. I just started a blog....joshandmelaniebills.blogspot.com. You can stock me anytime. You will love Disney. We live 30 min. from Disney World and it is such a magical place.