So, I obviously haven't posted in a while. That is because we have nothing to report. We have no job news yet. Hopefully soon though, since our severance runs out at the end of this month. We haven't done anything exciting. And I don't have any real "non-news" either.
I'll post more when I know more. In the meantime, I hope this tides you over.
5 comments:
I'm glad to hear you are not dead, sorry you haven't had any news about jobs so far, that has to be so frustrating! Hope to hear good news soon!
I wish you the best of luck!
so sorry!! keeping our fingers crossed for you guys!
Is it possible for Jared to program full-time from home? Could he just do dracosoft and grow that business? I'm sure you've considered it, but I'm interested in knowing why that may not work...
Hi Heidi! I was talking to some of the ladies in the Banbury ward about our blogs last night and they mentioned you had one. I googled you and found it. I know Xander better than I know you and your husband, but figured I'd swing by and say hi. You can click on my name and get to my blog. I won't add you as a blog buddy unless I get your permission. You are welcome to add a link to my blog if you want to. I think it's a great way to keep in touch and make new friends. KyAnn
Post a Comment