Having Jared home has been really fun. He had the great idea to take Xander outside and have the two of them sleep in the tent in the backyard. Xander LOVED IT!!!! It even started raining, and they didn't come in because they were having too much fun.

They enjoyed it so much they are sleeping outside again tonight. Ahh, the house to myself...Then it was Jared's birthday week last week. He turned the BIG 3-0. That's right, thirty! But since we are still unemployed we kept it low-key. He got hot pads for his birthday (I promise it was his idea. He really wanted them).






But I really couldn't give him just hot pads, so on Saturday I threw him a surprise party. We had his best friend from High School (Colby) come, with his wife and kids, and a bunch of my family. It was fun.
Then this week Isaac and Jenny are in town. So we went to Grandma's house to play with them for a little while. Xander LOVED playing with his cousins.
My mom flood irrigates her lawn, so it leaves this HUGE fun puddle to play in.

It has been a very busy fun few weeks for us. Thanks to all who came and played!
My mom flood irrigates her lawn, so it leaves this HUGE fun puddle to play in.
It has been a very busy fun few weeks for us. Thanks to all who came and played!











5 comments:
Thanks Heidi for publishing these. I wish we could have been there for that barbecue! How old Jared looks. ha ha ha ha. Xander sure looks like him. Nothing new but still so amazing to me.
I think it is great that Jared and Xander sleep outside together! What fun bonding times! Also Jareds Birthday party was so much fun! Thanks for inviting us. and finally Xander looks like he had so much fun playing with the irrigation swamp at mom's house! Keep the updates coming!
Could you photoshop in a camisole on that picture of me?...
Sounds like you all had a great time! I love the pictures of Xander and Jared in the tent...so cute!
I'm so jealous of your yard! Looks like the party was a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment