Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Why my neighbors are AWESOME!

So I mentioned in an earlier post that I love my neighbors (even Clark).  But I have to give a super shout-out to my neighbor KaeLynn Blair who lives across the street from me.  

Yesterday KaeLynn shows up at my door step with two huge backs of food (mostly meats) for me and my family.  I was caught so off-guard, I didn't even know what to do.  I was completely stunned.  It was such an amazingly thoughtful gift.  She said she really wanted to do something to help us, and that was the only thing she could think of.

Thank you KaeLynn!  You are such an amazing person, and neighbor.  I am lucky to have you as my friend!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

That is so nice!! Oh I just love people like that.

Crystal said...

That is so nice!! Oh I just love people like that.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

That's incredible. You do have great neighbors.

christy said...

KaeLynn is awesome, sorry I'm not as awesome. I am willing to help if you need something though.=)