Today is my 30th birthday. And, I must say, it was a fabulous one. It started with infinite wisdom hitting me at midnight. I now feel brilliant and unstoppable!
Then this morning Jared let me sleep in until 10:00 (FABULOUS!!!). Then he made me a DELICIOUS breakfast of stuffed French Toast (with Cream Cheese in the middle) and strawberry toppings, with bacon and Orange Juice!
It was sooo yummy that I had him make it again for dinner. Oh, MAN it was good!Then I took the birthday money from my mother and I went and got a new haircut (my old style was getting long and boring.) Here is the before and after picture:
Then we went to IKEA and I spent the rest of my birthday money. I bought these AWESOME canvas's (they are HUGE) for only $19.
Now, I know the pictures aren't that great. I mean, a deer really doesn't fit into my decor. BUT, you cannot find canvas' this size for $19. So I bought two to paint. They are going to be AWESOME!
Now, I know the pictures aren't that great. I mean, a deer really doesn't fit into my decor. BUT, you cannot find canvas' this size for $19. So I bought two to paint. They are going to be AWESOME!Then after our yummy dinner of Stuffed French Toast, we sang Happy Birthday and had cupcakes.
I got from Jared this AWESOME napkin holder (also from IKEA) with napkins. And if you notice on my wrist I got a cool bead bracelet from Jared's family. Thanks guys!
Also, the MOST exciting news of all, is that today we submitted our next game to Apple. (I will add another post about that later though). But Hooray!!! I get a little break from work!
Also, the MOST exciting news of all, is that today we submitted our next game to Apple. (I will add another post about that later though). But Hooray!!! I get a little break from work!It turned out to be a great day! I love my birthday! Bring on the next 30 years!
P.S. I am behind on posts, so I will be posting like 10 new posts, just to chronicle my last few weeks.



6 comments:
Yay! Welcome to the thirties. Happy B Day. Love your hair cut and your sweet gifts.
Happy Birthday! I hope you loved getting your hair cut. THose are pretty ugly canvas' but I know you will think of something way cute to paint on them
Happy Birthday Heidi!! I'm glad 30 suits you well and your haircut is fabulous!
Super cute haircut. and i love the napkin holder. happy birthday.
Love the haircut! It looks so young and just plain cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Welcome to the 30's... its not so bad.
I just got your message that you called... I'm headed to AZ and will try to call you this week.
Love you bunches!
Post a Comment