It's because I get a thousand e-mails and calls of people asking about the job. I know you are all just excited for us, because we have been looking for a while. BUT, if we know something we will post something. The interview went well. They said they would get back to us. Please remember it has only been two days since his interview. If I know something I will post it on the blog.
Thanks!
2 comments:
I hope it works out for you guys. Hey, at least we would be in the same state. I know how much you guys like Disneyland so I know you would come down.
I was good and didn't ask last night at church! I wouldn't want to be bugged either. Makes waiting harder. The day I had Lidia I was waiting for the doctor to call and tell me what time I could come in to be induced and my family kept calling asking if I had gone to the hospital yet. So every time the phone rang my heart jumped but it was just them so I had to tell them to stop calling or I would have a heart attack.=)
Post a Comment