Xander's birthday is coming up on Friday and he is EXCITED!!! We made a count down chain for him earlier this month:

And (I know some will think this wierd) but Xander LOVES to pee on the fence. It started when we were all out working in the yard and he had to go pee. We all had mud on our shoes, and I didn't want it tracked in the house. Now whenever we are outside he says he has to "Pee on the fence".

Ahh, the joys of boys in the summer.

Ahh, the joys of boys in the summer.Also, today was our primary program. Xander did OK considering he is only 3. He didn't sing too much, mostly just enjoyed being able to watch the whole ward from the front. He did volunteer to sing with a small group of boys. We practiced the song all week. He knew it really well, but when it came time to actually sing, he was too shy. He still was cute though.
Anyhow, looking forward to a busy week. Xander's birthday is Friday and he is STOKED! He already picked out his cupcakes (Batman). Should prove fun.
7 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha!! I LOVE IT! Mom thought it was vulgar...
Hey, coming from a mother who has two little boys. One was easy as pie to potty train, my eight year old. The other one, my four year old, was harder than hard to toilet train. He was 4 1/2 by the time he got it completely. So, let that boy pee outside if he wants to. As long as it's not in his pants, rock on!!!
Your neighbor, "I don't know what the problem is. I added fertilizer, I water all the time, nothing helps. The grass by the fence is just dead!"
Ha oh that makes me laugh :) I wonder if Lincoln will do the same thing one day...
Oh, he is so cute. Brandon did something similar in our primary program. He was half way through his line, when he looked up and saw everyone. He froze in terror. Then he quickly finished his line and ran down.
I love that my child isn't the only one who loves to pee outside! Xander and Mack had a lot of fun playing together at the reunion. I wish we lived closer, so they could play more. Are you going to Grandpa's for general conference? I thought about it, but Chad's brother and his family are coming down this way form Far West, so we'd better stay here. If you are, though, tell everyone "hello" for me. I sure do love our Noyes family!
Happy Birthday to our birthday buddy! Can you believe after being friends for so long our boys would be born on the same day! (not the same year, but the same day... crazy~)
Post a Comment