Life has been pretty boring lately. No new job news. No new house news (we are still trying to sell our house). No new nothing. Sigh!
We did go camping this weekend in my parents backyard. That was fun. Xander LOVES Grandma's house and camping. So the fact we combined the two made him TOTALLY excited!
Here is my random thoughts tonight:
- I'm sick of people not supporting our President. Recently he gave a speech to school students, and some schools had the audacity to not show the speech. Also, during his recent health care address, he was heckled by those who should be setting the example. I don't care if you agree with him or not, he is the President of the United States. At least listen completely to what he has to say. Where is the respect?
- I love the look of my yard when the lawn is mowed and edged. LOVE IT!
- Had weird dreams last night. Couldn't sleep because of it.
- A few more weeks until Xander is 4. Not planning anything. Am I a horrible mom? I just don't think big birthday parties for children who won't remember it is worth it.
- I am ready for one of us (Jared or I) to get a job. Living off your hard earned savings SUCKS! But I am at least glad I have it.
- While I am on a complaining roll, I am THOROUGHLY annoyed that the reason we can't get state/government assistance is because we contributed too much financially to society the past few years. Yet there are those who deliberately don't contribute to society who sit back and live off their welfare, disability, government paid healthcare, etc. etc. etc. Ugh! What a backwards society we live in.
Now that I am sure I have offended everyone who might read this blog. I sign off. Have a good night.
7 comments:
i agree with everything you just said.
our school is showing it next week. they said they never show the kids anything without viewing it first. that's good, in my opinion. many people over reacted to that whole thing though.
i respect the office but i certainly disagree with a lot of what he does. i'm sick of the corruption and the backwards programs like what you speak of.
That sucks that you can't get any assistance to help out until you hear about a job. I hope either of you get a job soon. And you are NOT a bad mom for not wanting to do anything big for his birthday. I agree that making a big deal of it before he remembers is a waste. I'll keep you guys in our prayers and hope you guys find something soon.
I am mostly offended by your dream that caused you not to be able to sleep... Who do you think you are putting that kind of information on your blog... of all the things! I love you, and will keep praying for you.
I am for no big parties even if they can remember, i think it should be more like their special day in which you do what they want to that day but as a family and maybe add a good friend.
just so you know, I don't think it's blog stalking if you actually know the person...and I totally read your blog too.
Post a Comment