That SUCKS!!! We'll keep praying.
What the heck!!!
DOH!That's alright I have a feeling about the next one.
I don't even ask anymore... I know how it is when people ask and ask... so I figured when you have good news you'll share. But if you do want me to ask though just let me know... because I really do care and I think about you all the time!Love ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That SUCKS!!! We'll keep praying.
What the heck!!!
DOH!
That's alright I have a feeling about the next one.
DOH!
That's alright I have a feeling about the next one.
I don't even ask anymore... I know how it is when people ask and ask... so I figured when you have good news you'll share.
But if you do want me to ask though just let me know... because I really do care and I think about you all the time!
Love ya!
Post a Comment