That is too cute! Oh my heart what a darling and obedient child! I love it! Thanks for posting!--Em
Sooo cute! This might explain Xanders tiny behind
ha ha ha ha ha!! I love love LOVE it
That is so funny. I laughed out loud. My kids do the same thing when they watch TV (sometimes, other times they are bumps on a log).
Hahah! That is great!
In Shorty's voice:HaHa, very funny!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is too cute! Oh my heart what a darling and obedient child! I love it! Thanks for posting!
--Em
Sooo cute! This might explain Xanders tiny behind
ha ha ha ha ha!! I love love LOVE it
That is so funny. I laughed out loud. My kids do the same thing when they watch TV (sometimes, other times they are bumps on a log).
Hahah! That is great!
In Shorty's voice:
HaHa, very funny!!!
Post a Comment