Sunday, November 01, 2009

I hate the time change...

Why do I hate the time change? Because my four year old doesn't understand that Mom and Dad stayed up extra late because of the time change. And now, at 5:45 in the morning (instead of the normal 6:45, which is still entirely too early) my son wants us to wake up. Ugh! It is going to be a long day!

6 comments:

christy said...

i love it

Sharon said...

I don't have small kid's at home anymore but my dog is now waking me up at the same old time to eat.

Chatzy said...

I KNOW! I was so excited for the time change until I realized that it only meant that I would be up an hour earlier than everyone else... babies don't understand.

Steven and Megan said...

I'm gonna have to start going to bed sooner. No more late nights

Chris said...

hmm, me thinks you are doing this wrong. You're supposed to sleep in on the time change. Our kids understood this and slept until almost 9:00 am!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry...that sucks