- We are moving downtown next weekend, for two main reasons. 1 - to be closer to work and 2 - to be closer to Jared's school. We bought a foreclosed small little town home right by my work. It should prove to be a good move for us.
- We are looking to rent out our house. $1525 a month, if you know anyone intersted.
- Jared starts school on august 15th with orientation week. He is excited
- Xander starts school the week of August 22nd (not sure the exact date yet, because we can't register him until we actually move
- Work for me is SUPER busy, which is good, because it means we have a job
- We have been packing and our house is in shambles right now because of it
- I get to speak in church today on "Living Financially Provident" I am a little nervous, seeing as how I have no "formal" experience or training in this matter.
- Xander is at Grandma's last night and today playing with cousins. He sure loves going to my parents and playing. Thanks mom for taking him so we could pack!
Well, that about sums up our life right now. What is going on with you?
3 comments:
Gonna miss you guys! Your talk was good, no "formal" experience necessary and those guys are usually boring.=)
So many things going on in your life! I want to come see your new house once you get settled in! I am sure you did great on your talk... You are one of the most Financially aware and smart people I know!
I know you probably don't need another thing to do but I know I'm not the only one who would LOVE to see new condo pics! But for now, I'll console myself with the background of Xander's first day of school.
Post a Comment