Monday, August 22, 2011

Rock, Paper Scissors, Bomb, Crayon

The other day while trying to keep Xander entertained and quiet while we were out, I taught him how to play "paper, rock, scissors". He LOVES this games and has evolved it to the following:
  • Paper beats rock
  • rock beat scissors
  • scissors beat paper
  • two scissors beat everything above
  • bomb beat everything above
  • and crayon trumps them all
Don't ask me how a crayon survives a bomb, but it does.

5 comments:

Chatzy said...

Hahaha! I am so glad you updated even if it was just a short cute story about Xander. So my question is, has Xander realized that he can just do Crayon every time always win?

Marilyn Hardman said...

He is a smarty

HeidiPie said...

Sounds like a pretty fun game. You'll have to let us know how the bomb and crayon work.

Steven and Megan said...

Silly Xander :)

Mom/Lisa said...

Very good info. I always wondered . . .