Monday, March 12, 2012

First Loose Tooth

This weekend while at my sisters wedding in Albuquerque (more on that later), Xander pointed out that his tooth was loose. Today while we were at dinner he showed me he could bend it all the way over, so I reached over, and gave it a twist, and out it popped.

My first son, lost his first tooth. Sigh. They grow up so fast!

P.S. What is the going rate for the tooth fairy now days?

2 comments:

HeidiPie said...

I love your updated blog and family is cute. Congrats to the big guy. When you find out what the going rate is...let me know. We'll have to call her soon enough.

Marilyn Hardman said...

The other day i heard a talk show say that it used to be a couple of dollars and now it is only one. I love the new back drop picture. Maybe you can help me change mine.