Sunday, April 08, 2012

Family Through the Years

Today I was going through my stash of old photo's for a new photo montage frame in hung up (yes we have lived in our house almost 8 months now, and I am just hanging up pictures). I couldn't help but find it fun to see how our family has grown over the last 11 years (this week is our 11 year anniversary). So here are 5 random family pics:

Wedding day 2001.


Family Photo 2007

Family Photo 2009
Family Photo 2009

Family Photo 2012.

I couldn't help but get a little sentimental thinking about all the good times we have enjoyed.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Xander has such a handsome, aristocratic face, like a little Prince William.

Chatzy said...

Crazy! I just can't believe that you got married 11 years ago! That seems just crazy to me! I loved seeing Xander grow up in these pictures! He is getting to big! and I also love how instead of your hair growing each year it seems to be getting shorter... Bald for Family Picture 2014?

The Incredible Westin said...

My leather jacket is featured in 2009.

Crystal said...

Heidi- You are SOO beautiful and get more beautiful with time. You must be related to me

Leisa said...

oh my gosh. 11 years. i forgot to call and wish you happy anniversary. i'm so sorry. It was friday the 13th too. dang it! You are so beautiful. I love the pictures. I seriously can't believe you have been married that long. that's nearly forever.