Thursday, April 26, 2012

2 Years and counting

Today celebrates my 2 year anniversary at my job as a Technical Estimator at 3form.

So to celebrate here are the things I like about my job:

  1. Bi-weekly Yoga classes (other than the class today, I normally really enjoy this)
  2. The week off between Christmas and New  Years (I mean who works then anyway)
  3. My co-workers (There isn't a single co-worker I don't like)
  4. The level of trust my managers have in my skills and abilities (they have me doing trainings and mentoring of all the new people)
  5. The random free tickets to Bee's games.  (I got tickets to Memorial weekend game, with fireworks)
  6. Company BBQ's  (Cinco De Mayo BBQ is next, and they offer Vegan food)
  7. Company Lagoon Day (Completely paid for day at lagoon for you and your dependents)
  8. Constant supply of Fresh Fruit (brought in daily)
  9. Flexible Hours (allowing me to pick-up and drop of Xander at school as needed)
  10. Location (2 miles from our new house).
Now, granted, that not all jobs are perfect, and I do have my days.  Overall, it is a great company to work for and I feel very blessed to have such a good job.  Here is to 2 more years (or more) while Jared finishes school.

2 comments:

Leisa said...

1- i thought you were looking a little more in tune with the earth.
2-I LOVE not working between holidays
3-I heard you made a co-worker cry.
4-you always were superb at telling others how to do it.
5-Bee's??? is that sports? YUCK
6-I LOVE tofu fartin fairy food.
7- I'm always depending on you does that count.
8- Tutti fruitties. YUMMY
9- I wish you had more time to pick up xander. Our phone calls are way to short.
10. DIDO to above comment.

MaryRuth said...

congrats!!! I just had my five year with this company and i can't believe it... most days they make me crazy... but i'm grateful for it and that i've been able to put Joey through school and have good health insurance.

miss you!