I can't believe it but my boy turned 7 today. He is getting so big and smart.
He got the "Big Batcave". He LOVES the Imaginext Batman toys. Serious LOVES!
We made cupcakes (people are always saying I need more pictures of me, so here it is. Yes I am growing my hair out and yes I dyed it black).
Here Xander is while we sing to him.
And he is lucky enough to share his birthday with his auntie Alyssa, so we invited her over for cupcakes too.
Alyssa brought Xander an AWESOME remote control helicopter.
Here are a few quick fun facts about Xander:
1 - He is really into super heroes right now
2 - He loves Mario and video games, we just finished Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door for the 5th time and Zelda Wind Waker for the 4th.
3 - He LOVES school, especially when we let him take a lunch from home, because then he gets to sit by his friends at lunch.
4 - He is in a special speech program to help him talk more clearly, and he is getting better everyday.
5 - When he started 1st grade, they gave them the test that all kids are given at the end of the year, just to see how much they know already. He got a 70% (most kids got around 10%-15%), which really surprised his teacher. He is just so super smart
6 - He LOVES puzzles and figuring out how to solve problems, and doing his math homework.
7 - He loves playing with friends and especially his cousins.
8 - His favorite color is red
9 - He adores his cats, even though they are driving mom and dad nuts.
10 - I love him soo much and am thankful everyday that I get to be his mom.
Love you Xander!





No comments:
Post a Comment