The other day when Xander was very angry at his parents we went in his closet to sulk. Afterwards he came out and said "I want to sleep in the closet tonight". I told him what a great idea! And said it would be a perfect place for him to sleep on Friday.
Ever since then he had been looking forward to sleeping in there. Tonight at 7:30 (bedtime is usually 8-8:30), he told me he was ready for bed. So we went up and got his bed all ready. So here it is 8:15 on a Friday night, and I have silence....
Anyhow, here are some pics of him in his cool new sleeping spot.


3 comments:
What on earth did you do to make him so mad that he wants to sleep in the closet!
So fun, I bet he loved it. He looks so happy and relaxed n there!
That's so funny. What a cool place to sleep. It's like a superhero fort.
FUN Times! How do you get in on the city pass price?
Post a Comment