Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin party 2013

My parents annual pumpkin party was this weekend. We had pumpkin soup in pumpkin bread bowls. We carved pumpkins. Ate pumpkin pie. And of course dressed up in costumes and played games. 

Here is our family. We are the justice league. 
Wonder Woman. Superman. And batman. 

I don't have any pics of us carving pumpkins as my hands were way too icky. But we had a blast. 

Here are the pics of the donut eating contest. 

Each kid had there own technique  





But I have to admit Avery was the cutest


Then we broke a piƱata. I got a variety of pictures. Sadly none of them of Xander. 






And I forgot to post this last week but my brother and his wife had a baby last week. Then a day later my sister and her husband had a baby. Today we got both of them together. 


Thanks for the fun party mom. 

No comments: