I can't believe my baby boy was old enough to be baptized today. The most exciting part was that his dad was the one who baptized him. For those who know our family, that is truly exciting. Xander had been saying he really wanted his dad to baptize him, so for the past few weeks Jared has been coming back to church with us.
I didn't take many pictures of the actual baptism as my friend Jannika took those. I will post more later when I get those. But here is some of Xander.
Then the cousins who stayed all went to temple square and the planetarium. Here are those photos.
Thank you so much for everyone's support and love.
8 comments:
Yay!!! I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I'm SOOO unbelievably happy for you!
That's so exciting!! I'm very happy for all of you.
I love playing with xander. I like his new toys and the new iron man. and i like the doc octopus and white iron man and playing him games. I Love you and i want to come next time and to play with xander next time.
-Cole-
I LOVE the photo's. Thank you so much for the fun times for cole. He LOVES Xander so much.
That is awesome!
I'm so happy for your family. What an incredible experience for Jared and Xander to share.
-Mindi
What a cool story! Congrats on your son. My oldest daughter, Evelynn will turn 8 this year as well, I can't wait to baptize her.
Awesome! Congrats on your baptism Xander, all of the way from the UK!
Post a Comment