Saturday, September 17, 2005

Baby Wash (aka Shower)

Well, today I had my first Baby Shower (but my little 5 year old cousin, was so excited because he got to go to a Baby Wash, so I'm calling it a Baby Wash). I had so much fun. My sisters did a great job planning it.

We did a little game, where they took a baby picture of me, and a baby picture of Jared and cut each feature into strips. Then the party guest got to "make the baby". They took each feature and pieced together how our baby would look. So they started with the forehead, then the eyes, the nose, the mouth, and the chin. It turned out really cute.

Then we opened gifts. I got so many cute, cute gifts. It is getting me so excited to have the baby. Here are a couple of pictures from the Wash.




Thank you again, to all who came. I really appreciate the many wonderful gifts I received, as well as the opportunity to see all my friends and family again.

2 comments:

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MaryRuth said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish I had been invited. Oh that's right we don't live by each other any more!!!!!!!!!!! Not that I'm bitter or anything!!! :)

Looks like you had a ton of fun!!