Well, this blogging thing seems to have become really popular with everyone I know, so I thought I better get with it and start my family a blog site. (Stay tuned for more developments of the baby's upcoming birth).
A quick update for those who are really out of date, Jared and I have moved from Washington state to Utah. We are expecting our first child (a little boy) in less than three weeks (can you say freaking out!!!). But things are going well with the pregnancy. The doctor says things look great!
I have included a picture of Jared on the phone talking to his Mom (hi mom!).
I don't have any current (cute) pictures of me. So, sorry to all those dying to see a fat (8 1/2 months pregnant) Heidi. Since I am not working, I don't have a lot of exciting things going on in my life right now. So I will end it here.
1 comment:
Thanks Heidi, I love your site. But you better put a picture of you on there! No excuses. Every is chubby when they are pregnant. Love ya.
Ang
Post a Comment