Well, I had another doctors appointment today. Last week I was 1 cm dialated and 40% effaced. Today, I was 1 1/2 cm dialated, and 60% effaced.The doctor says everything is looking really good. The baby is healthy, but it will probably be another week. He also says if I haven't had the baby by my next appointment (on Thursday, three days past my due date), we may need to talk about inducing. But, he feels pretty confident that I will deliver naturally. Sigh. I am ready NOW!!!
For those who don't remember I am due on Monday, October 3rd.
Here is a picture of me I took today from the side. I feel enormous. If you really want you can compare it to the first picture I posted a couple weeks ago. Well, I guess we will just see, what happens...
1 comment:
You look adorable! I can't believe how long your hair is!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment