Our annual gingerbread house party was this weekend. It went really well. We did have the lowest turnout ever though. Sigh. I guess people in our new branch just don't like to party as much as people in our last ward. We had our friends Colby and Denise O'very come. Our new friends from the ward Adam Evans, and his daughter Brynn. Our home teacher David and Melissa Feldman came. And Jared's co-worker, Courtney, his wife Tamara, and their two boys Cody and Reggie.
Here are some pictures of everyone putting houses together.





Although it wasn't the same without the Maddens and the Francks, it was still fun.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun! Oh how I miss the Plumb parties!!
It took me a brief minute to realize that I didn't recogonize any of the people in your pictures! I can't believe you have new friends! LOL :)
Looks like fun!! miss you!!
Post a Comment