Monday, December 19, 2005

Our weekend

This weekend my two sisters Leisa and Chelsea came down and spent the night Friday night. We had fun. I love having babysitters, it gave me a chance to cut Jared's hair. Here is a picture of babysitter Leisa with sleeping Xander.



I dressed Xander in a really cute pair of overalls. It is the first time he wore them, and he was adorable.



On Saturday it was my mothers birthday (Happy Birthday Mom), so we went to go and visit her in Morgan (where she just moved). Grandpa Hardman sure had fun with Xander.



After a while dad and Xander got tired, so they took a nap in the front room.



Before we left we sang happy birthday to my mom and to my sister Leisa, who's birthday is this week.

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Man! Looks like so much fun!! I wish I lived close to my sisters! Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Ryan and Angela said...

I wish we had babysitters close by. At least someone who loved the kids and wanted to play with them on occasion.